Come along to the Savernake School of Arts Hall on Sunday 19th November 2017 to learn all things sourdough and wholegrain baking!
What you’ll learn:
- How to keep a sourdough starter and bake a simple sourdough loaf of bread
- How to use wholegrain flours in your favourite recipes
- The health benefits of sourdough and wholegrain, stoneground, freshly milled flours
- A brief history of wheat, flour and baking in Australia and what we do at Woodstock Flour
- A bread making kit to take home, including a sourdough starter and flour
- Morning tea and a ploughman’s lunch made from the best locally sourced ingredients
- A recipe booklet and guide to sourdough baking
When: 10am-2pm, Sunday 19th November 2017
Where: Savernake School of Arts Hall, Savernake, NSW
If you’d like to attend the workshop, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.