Come along to the Savernake School of Arts Hall on Sunday 1st July 2018 to learn the basics of wholegrain, sourdough baking using freshly milled organic flour from our farm.
What you’ll learn:
- How to keep a sourdough starter and bake a simple loaf of sourdough bread
- How to use wholegrain flours in your favourite recipes
- The health benefits of wholegrain, stoneground, freshly milled flours and sourdough or naturally leavened baking
- A brief history of wheat, flour and baking in Australia and what we do at Woodstock Flour
- A bread making kit to take home, including a sourdough starter and freshly milled flour samples
- Morning tea and a ploughman’s lunch made from the best locally sourced ingredients
- A recipe booklet and guide to sourdough baking
When: 10am-2pm, Sunday 1st July 2018
Where: Savernake School of Arts Hall, Savernake, NSW
To secure your spot, shoot us an email to make your payment at firstname.lastname@example.org.