Come along to the Savernake School of Arts Hall on Sunday 31st March 2019 to learn the basics of wholegrain and sourdough baking.
What you’ll learn:
– How to keep a sourdough starter and bake a simple loaf of sourdough bread
– How to use wholegrain flours in your favourite recipes, including pasta!
– The health benefits of freshly milled, wholegrain, stoneground, flours and sourdough baking
– A brief history of wheat, flour and baking in Australia and what we do at Woodstock Flour
– Sourdough starter and a bag of flour
– Morning tea and a locally sourced ploughman’s lunch with wine
– A recipe booklet and guide to sourdough baking
When: 10am-2pm, Sunday 31st March 2019
Where: Savernake School of Arts Hall, Savernake, NSW
Tickets are available via our online shop: https://openfoodnetwork.org.au/woodstock-flour/shop
Any questions, email us at email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!
Courtney and Ian