This recipe is low in sugar to highlight the natural sweetness and flavour of the peaches and the nuttiness of the khorasan flour. Feel free to add more sugar if you desire!
- 8 small ripe peaches (or 5 large peaches), peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1½ cups of wholegrain khorasan flour
- 1/4 cup of raw sugar (or up to 3/4 cup if you want it sweeter)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 225G butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine the peaches and lemon juice in a buttered ovenproof dish (1.5L or larger).
- In a large bowl place the khorasan flour, sugar, cinnamon, oats and butter and mix until just combined.
- Spoon the crumble mixture over the peaches and bake for 40–45 minutes, or until the golden. Serve with cream or yogurt.